KOMODO TOURS 2NIGHT – 3DAYS
(Lunch – Dinner)
KOMODO AIRPORT - KELOR ISLAND - MANJARITE BAY - FLYING FOX RINCA
Upon arrive in Labuan Bajo Airport our professional guide will pick –up you and drive to Labuan Bajo Harbor and start take the wooden boat to Kelor Island is place where we can have swimming and beach actives. Kelor island has clear water, white sand beach. After Kelor continue to Manjarite bay second place where we have snorkeling and swimming. after snorkeling it’s time to see flying fox fly over the boat and good to take a picture stay overnight in Kalong Rinca
(Breakfast – Lunch – Dinner)
RINCA ISLAND - PADAR ISLAND - PINK BEACH - KALONG KOMODO
Early morning the boat will start sailing to our next destination and you will have your breakfast on board. Upon arrive in Rinca Island we do trekking to see Komodo Dragon and another animal like Deer, Water Buffalo and many kinds of Birds. than sail to Padar Island where we can see spectacular view from the top of the island. than Pink Beach which has good marine life view our activities will snorkeling and swimming Stay over in Kalong Komodo is the island with full mangrove trees and home of Flying Fox (fruit bat)
(Breakfast – Lunch)
KOMODO ISLAND - MANTA POINT - MAKASSAR REEF - KANAWA ISLAND
After breakfast the boat start sailing to Komodo Port just 30 minute from where we Anchor. In the morning start doing trekking in Komodo island to see Komodo dragon and another animal like Timor deer, wilds pig, water Buffalo and many kinds of birds Manta Point to see giant monster fish (manta ray) Takat Makasar. Is an island full with white sand and good coral our activity swimming and snorkeling. Stop in Kanawa Island activity snorkeling and swimming. Sail back to Labuan Bajo Harbor. program end.
PRICE: by e-mail/ Whats App Chat
- 3 days’ local wooden boat, 2-night accommodation on cabin boat (AC/non-AC cabin boat depends on requested).
- 2 Time Transfers.
- Experienced tour guide.
- Snorkel gears.
- Meals on the boat as mentioned on the program (B/L/D),
- Mineral water coffee, tea snack during on boat, boat parking tax’s during in Komodo Park, Service charge.
- Hotel in Labuan Bajo.
- Entrance fee ticket in Komodo National Park (IDR 370,000/person/day,
- Soft & Alcohol drinks.
- Personal Expenses.
WHAT TO BRING:
- Long pants, long sleeves, swimming suits, towel, insect spray, sun protection, trekking/walking shoes, portable flash flight, Rain coat (when it’s rain), Sweater/Jackets during rainy season, Camera/Video Camera, IDR in Cash for personal expenses, and other important things during your travel date which unmentioned here