The island of Flores is one of Lasser Sunda islands in the southeast of Indonesia and part of the Nusa Tengara Timur province.Flores island has many think to see like Komodo national park , Kelimutu lake and many other interesting place you can see so let,s join with komodoleisure.com and get special offer
FLORES TOUR PACKAGE 12D /11N
Denpasar Bali Airport – Maumere
- Arrived at Frans Seda airport Maumere .transfer to your hotel in Maumere
- Stay overnight in hotel Maumere
Maumere – Larantuka
- Depart from your hotel ,drive to the eastern most of Flores Larantuka,the capital of Flores Timur regency which famous for it,s unique Semana Santa procession during Easter celebration
- On the way to Larantuka,stop over at Boru village where you can see mount Lewotobe and coffee plantation at Hokeng
- Continue driving to Titehena where you can see very nice panorama of Konga bay and mount Lewotobi
- Visit Catholic cathedral Reinha rosary which built in Portugese style along with the Harbour and Local market.
- Dinner and stay overnight in Larantuka .
Larantuka – Maumere
- Morning visit to Lewkluok which is famous for its Ikat weaving
- At noon drive back to Maumere and visit Ile adung village .
- Dinner and stay over night in Maumere
Maumere – Moni Village
- Morning after breakfast depart from your hotel ,first visit Ledarelo museum .this museum has an interesting collection of ethnological objects from the Region.Ledalero is also the name of a major catholic seminary which forms many Florenese priests continue your trip Watublapi that famous for its traditional ikat weaving, than to Paga to enjoy the peaceful beach.
- arriving in Moni in the afternoon, explore Muru Ndao waterfall and overnight in Moni.
Moni Village – Kelimutu Lake – Ende – Riung
- Depart early in the morning at 4:30 am to see sunrise at Kelimutu three coloured create lake the colours, however, have changed continually since the eruption of mount Iya in Ende in 1969
- A worth visit to arboretum park on your way back to Moni.
- stop over at wataururaka village and soft trekking 2 km to Murukeba waterfall. Watauruka village.where you can stay at home stay with beautiful rice filed view and experience living with local people
- Back to your hotel and continue to Ende,stop at Penggajawa beach or blue stone beach
- Continue your journey toward Mbay and stopover at Tutuban traditional village.
- Dinner and overnight in Riung
Island Hoping In Riung (17 islands)
- Explore Riung 17 islands by boat. first stop is watching flying foxes at Ontoloe island
- second stop is Swimming and snorkeling around Tiga island
- third stop is Rotong island where you will have fresh grilled fishes for lunch.you can go swimming,snorkeling and relaxing on white sand beach or short hike to the hill and enjoy the breathtaking view of Riung 17 islands from hill top.
- back to Riung and stay overnight in Riung
Riung – Hot spring Manalage – Bajawa
- Drive up to Bajawa and visit Mangeruda Soa hot spring.
- arrive in the afternoon and explore Bajawa local market or tasting the famous Bajawa Arabian coffee
Bajawa – Bena – Aimere – Ranamese Lake – Ruteng
- morning visit to Bena and Gurusina traditional village and stop over at Manalage hot spring.
- then drive to Aimere ,stop over to tasty the famous local arak distillation
- a short visit at Ranamese lake before arriving in Ruteng
- stay overnight in Ruteng
Ruteng and Surrounding
- Morning trekking to Tengkulese waterfall in the northern part of Ruteng . Tengkulese waterfall which is also referred to as Cunca Lega the water drops over two levels surrounded by a lush Forest and rice terraces ,it can even be spotted from a distance.
- Driver to Liang Bua cave ,an Archaelogy site where ,,the hobbits,, of Flores was founded.
- Back to Ruteng.
Ruteng City – Labuan Bajo
- visit Golo Curu hill where you can have a very nice view of Ruteng and Rice Terraces on the Northen side.
- then visit Ruteng Puu traditional houses of Manggarai tribes.
- Continue driving to Cancar to see the unique Lingko spider web rice filed.
- Overnight in Labuan Bajo.
Kanawa Island – Rinca Island – Labuan Bajo
- Sailing to Kanawa in the morning and enjoy snorkeling and the white sand beach.
- Enjoy your lunch on the boat and continue Sailling to Rinca island to see the Komodo dragons.
- On the way back to Labuan Bajo .stop over to Kalong island where you can capture the moment of sunset and hundreds of flying foxes fly over the red sky.
- Overnight in Labuan bajo
Labuan Bajo – Denpasar Bali
- After Breakfast, visit Gua Batu Cermin ( Lime Stone Cave )before Returning to Denpasar Bali.
PRICE : by E-Mail/ Whats App chat
PRICE INCLUDED :
- Ac coach/Van/Bus ( Depend a number of people )
- English speaking guide
- Experience driver
- Meals and accommodation for driver and guide
- Parking fee
PRICE EXCLUDED :
- Hotel during the tours
- Meals (lunch – dinner )
- Entrance ticket every destination
- Your own personal needs
- Flight ticket
WHAT TO BRING:
- Long pants, long sleeves, swimming suits, towel, insect spray, sun protection, trekking/walking shoes, portable flash flight, Rain coat (when it’s rain), Sweater/Jackets during rainy season, Camera/Video Camera, IDR in Cash for personal expenses, and other important things during your travel date which unmentioned here