Komodoleisure.com offer a program to visit the beautifully beautiful island of forest with views kelimutu lakes and other places of interest .and know that forest is an island in the eastern southeast region. tour to Flores is strongly recommended to come and enjoy the natural beauty of the unspoiled . so what are you waiting to join us and get a special offer
FLORES KOMODO TOURS PACKAGE 10 night /11 days
ENDE AIR PORT - MONI VILLAGE
Pick up at hotel/Airport in Ende – drive to
- Saga/Wologai traditional village belongs to Lio tribe – drive to
- Moni village to check in at hotel.
MONI VILLAGE - KELIMUTU LAKE - ENDE - RIUNG MARINE GARDEN VIEW.
Early drive to Kelimutu lake – soft trekking up to
- Kelimutu summit to witness the most amazing Kelimutu lake and its landscape surroundings – drive back to hotel for breakfast – drive to traditional market
- Ndua Ria – drive to Blue stone beach via Ende – continue to
- Riung northern coast of Flores.
- Check in at hotel in Riung.
FULL DAY SNORKELING IN |( Riung.)
- Breakfast at hotel – transfer to Harbor to catch a local wooden boat trip – boat to Kalong island to witness thousand of fruit bats flying out of mangrove tree – boat to
- Snorkeling spot – boat to Thee island for snorkeling and BBQ lunch on the beach – boat back to Harbor – transfer back to the hotel in Riung.
RIUNG - SOA, HOT SPRING - WOGO VILLAGE - BAJAWA CITY
Breakfast at hotel – drive up Bajawa – stop at to
- So’a hot spring for taking a bath if you want than visit
- Wogo traditional village – Check in at hotel in Bajawa.
BAJAWA COUNTRY SIDE TOUR
Breakfast at hotel – visit
- Wawo Muda vocalco – drive to
- Laba and Bena unique traditional village of
- Ngadaha tribe – visit Gurusina traditional village –
- Mala Nage hot spring. drive back to the hotel for overnight.
BAJAWA - AIMERE - BORONG - RUTENG CITY
Breakfast at hotel – drive to
- Aimere village to see the traditional process of local alcohol drink from palm juice – drive to
- Borong – stop at
- Rana Mese lake to take a picture – drive to
- Ruteng to check in at hotel. visit
- Liang Bua hobit cave back to hotel
RUTENG CITY - CANCAR SPIDER RICE FILED - NARANG - DENGE - WAEREBO VILLAGE
Breakfast at hotel – drive to
- Cancar to see “Lodok” the huge round rice fields that looks like giant spider’s web – drive south coast via
- Narang village – heading to
- Denge village – start trekking up for 3 hours to impressive traditional village of
- WaeRebo. Lunch on the way, Dinner and overnight at Wae Rebo village.
WAEREBO VILLAGE - DENGE - NARANG - LEMBOR SPIDER RICE FILED - LABUAN BAJO
Simple breakfast at Wae Rebo village – see and enjoy the
- WaeRebo village, by interacting with the local community to learn about their way of life and their unique culture before leaving the village – trek down back to
- Denge village – drive back to to Labuan Bajo via Narang and
- Lembor village. Lunch will be served on the way. Check in at your hotel in Labuan Bajo for overnight and dinner.
Lunch – Dinner )
LABUAN BAJO - RINCA ISLAND - PINK BEACH - KOMODO ISLAND
Pick up at hotel/airport in Labuan Bajo, west Flores – transfer to Harbor to catch a boat trip to start your
- Komodo Tour – boat to Rinca island – trekking to see Komodo dragon and other wild-life on
- Rinca Island – boat to
- Pink Beach to snorkel and relax – boat to
- Komodo Island. Lunch, Dinner and overnight on the boat trip at Komodo island.
( Breakfast – Lunch )
KOMODO ISLAND - MANTA POINT - KANAWA ISLAND - LABUAN BAJO
Breakfast on the boat – trekking at
- Komodo island to see Komodo dragon and other wild-life – boat to
- Manta Point to see the huge Manta ray fish by snorkeling – boat to
- Kanawa Island to snorkel and relax. Lunch will be served on the boat – boat back to
- Labuan Bajo’ Harbor – transfer to the hotel for dinner and overnight.
HOTEL -NEXT DESTINATION
- Today is the last day of your tour program. Breakfast at your hotel, free at leisure, until time for you to check out for your next destination
PRICE : by e-mail/ WhatsApp chat
- 2 days local wooden boat trip (Cabin boat),
- 2 transfer Transfers
- Experienced English speaking tour guide,
- Snorkel gears ( Mask – Fins – Snorkel )
- Fresh local food on the boat.(b,fast – lunch – dinner )
- Mineral water
- Coffee,+tea during on boat
- Accommodations for driver and guide ( Land Tour )
- Van /Car/Bus ( depend number of people ) ( Land Tour )
- Entrance fee in Komodo National Park. Pay in Rinca & Komodo island),
- Soft & Alcohol drinks,
- Personal Expenses.
- Entrance ticket every destination( Land Tour )
- meals (Land Tour )