waerebo village famous Manggrai traditional villages .precisely located at Satar Mese district west Manggarai Regency, waerebo village is beautiful and amazing, covered by thin hazel all over the village make waerebo deserve the epithet town above the clouds.the village is situated above an altitude of 1,200 meter above sea level.
WAEREBO AND KOMODO DRAGON 6 days/5 night
Itinerary program :
DENPASAR BALI - KOMODO AIRPORT - RUTENG CITY
Morning flight from Denpasar and go to local restaurant for lunch .
- After lunch drive up to Ruteng and stay overnight in Ruteng
RUTENG CITY - TODO VILLAGE - NARANG - DINTOR - DENGE
After early Breakfast depart from Ruteng to discover of southern part of Manggarai.
- Golo Curu high point to see spider rice filed
- Todo Traditional village, soft trekking through rice terrace and enjoy the beautiful landscape near Narang village .
- Denge village is gateway to the village of Waerebo and tomorrow will hiking around 4 hours to the village (Waerebo)
- Stay overnight in Denge.
DENGE - WAEREBO VILLAGE
- After a light breakfast, trek to Waerebo village ,which take around 3-4 hours the authentic Manggarai houses are located about 1,200m above sea level in the middle of the mountains.
WAEREBO VILLAGE - DENGE - DINTOR - LABUAN BAJO
After breakfast, trek down to Denge village than continue to Labuan Bajo Town
- Lembor is the Center of rice paddy in west Manggari regency
- Labuan Bajo program end.
( Lunch )
LABUAN BAJO - BIDADARI ISLAND - RINCA ISLAND - LABUAN BAJO
Morning after breakfast at hotel, transfer to the pier of Labuan bajo to visit Rinca island ,it takes 2 hours sailing.
- Arriving in Rinca island start trekking walk through typical dry forest to explore the island, you will find not only Komodo dragons also many wilds animals .
- Return to the boat and sailing to Bidadari island for swimming and snorkeling and relaxing
- Sailing to Labuan Bajo in the afternoon
KOMODO AIR PORT - DENPASAR AIRPORT
- Checkout from hotel transfer to Komodo air port
- program end.
Price : by e-mail/Whats App chat
PRICE INCLUDED (Sea Tour )
- Local wooden boat ,
- Lunch on board
- Mineral water,
- Snorkeling gear
- 2x transfer
- Coffee + tea on boat provide
PRICE INCLUDED ( Land Tour )
- Car /van/ bus
- English speaking guide
- Accommodation for guide and driver
- Meals for guide and driver
- Parking fee
PRICE EXCLUDED (Sea Tour )
- Entrance ticket in Rinca island
- Air ticket .
- Personal needs
PRICE EXCLUDED (Land Tour )
- Entrance ticket every object except Waerebo village (included)
- Personal needs
- Hotel during the trip
- Meals (Lunch – dinner first and second day )
WHAT TO BRING:
- Long pants, long sleeves, swimming suits, towel, insect spray, sun protection, trekking/walking shoes, portable flash flight, Rain coat (when it’s rain), Sweater/Jackets during rainy season, Camera/Video Camera, IDR in Cash for personal expenses, and other important things during your travel date which unmentioned here